Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Location Hunting: Metropolis Living

Although rainy and dreary, today was a very productive day.  I met with my graphics team (Karolina and Neil of The White Room) to brainstorm lookbook shoot ideas.  We became so location-inspired that we took our meeting on the road over to the Junction to scout some industrial chic backdrops. While we decided that this was NOT what we will end up with (final photoshoot location is currently a well-kept secret), we couldn't help ourselves in the awesome new Metropolis Living store.  I'm totally crazy about this new store, and will be paying a visit again very soon. 

Karolina inspects the tall industrial ruler (far left), which she and Neil bought!
We all fell in love with this black globe.... I'm still thinking about it...
Fun with vintage lettering!
So much to see.  I could spend hours in here.
Currently on the lookout for similar vintage glove forms, but smaller.
This sign/logo is my least favourite part of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment