Thursday, May 12, 2011

I want an Abici Bicycle

...Yes I really do.  I pretty much drool whenever I visit the Abici website, and I cannot wait for the day I have one of these babies to myself!

Abici bicycles are handmade in Italy, and are "simple and harmonious with... retro simplicity and hi-tech features... [making them] recognisable and pure".

As you may know by now, I'm a stickler for good branding/design, attention to detail and presentation.  These bikes have it all.  In addition to loving their logo, I really enjoy the evolution graphic found on the site's intro page.

My Abici model of choice is their Granturismo Donna, available in several gorgeous colours.  I still can't decide on which colour to go with, but it's a toss-up between the purple, olive, light blue... um, I think I'm about to list every colour.  I'll have to make up my mind upon seeing them all side-by-side in real life.



No comments:

Post a Comment