Thursday, March 24, 2011

LAUNCHED: Biko's New Site - www.ilovebiko.com

It's official: We're up and running! Oh the happiness that everyday life will soon get back to normal... I didn't realize how much mental energy it would take to get this beautiful new beast going!

I have so much thanks to give to Karolina and Neil at The White Room, who went above and beyond to get the design and art direction just right. It's been a pleasure working with you guys, and I'm looking forward to our next phases: Lookbook, photoshoots, etc. etc. (The list didn't end at website!)

Back to the new website: We've got a full e-commerce site now, which I know is dangerous (as in tempting) for some, but it's the future already! To celebrate the launch, we're offering free shipping on every order worldwide until April 30th. And while you're online shopping, feel free to pop some bubbly and join me in a toast; I know I'll be celebrating!

Visit www.ilovebiko.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment