Saturday, October 2, 2010

Birthday Bitch



This is my home.  A week ago, my friends and I celebrated my birthday here with a late-night party that included a very yummy spread of food and of course, drinks.  Want to know the inspiration behind throwing a party in the first place?  This Birthday Bitch banner, that's what.  Think about it, if you come across a campy, glittery, gold banner that utters these very playful words, throwing a party is pretty much the only thing you can do to commemorate finding such an awesome thing!  So my friends arrived, they ate, they drank, they laughed, they brought me a delicious cake, and they payed homage to this awesome banner by using it as a backdrop for most of the night's photographs.  A week later, it's definitely time to take the Birthday Bitch down, and I do so with a bit of sadness and with appreciation for all the memories it helped create that birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment