Monday, December 20, 2010

OOAK Toronto Round-Up

OMG, so much to say.  It's been very long and so much has happened over here!  I'll start with posting a round-up of the Toronto One of a Kind Show, which ended on Dec 5th.  Just a few final pictures of my booth, along with some other cool booths with great handmade products.

Me in the Biko booth, reaching under the glass for a necklace!

I call this the 'dollhouse effect.'  Each room is so different from the next, but you can see all that's happening at once.

Here's my neighbour, Avril Loreti.  She designs amazing and playful modern home decor and accessories.
Check out her SITE and ETSY PAGE.

This is Gosia.  She creates unbelievable miniature shadowboxes, sculptures, and illustrations.  I'm a huge fan of her work.
Check out her SITE and ETSY PAGE.

Very cute, especially the little guy on the far right!

I saw these super cool wool 'taxidermy' animals by Felt Factory and just had to buy the unicorn (named Luna) to hang in my studio.

The detail is amazing, and each animal has it's own personality and expression.  Some make me laugh, while others make me feel dreamy and full of wonder. Visit their SITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment