Monday, September 27, 2010

Rebranding Update & Bicyclette

Ok, I'm jittering with excitement as Biko's re-branding unfolds!  Yes there is quite a ways to go before it's complete, but we're getting there.  Here's a little preview of what's on the new Biko website: www.ilovebiko.com  That's the new logo you see on there, and the new wordmark is still a secret to most of you.  As I write this, the new business cards and tags are ready to run on the press, and I should see them by the end of the week!  They are going to be so pretty, I can't wait!

On another note, I wanted to introduce you to Paige Boersma's blog and online shop, called Bicyclette.  I've been following her blog for quite some time, and I'm a huge fan of the modern romantic aesthetic she presents so well.  Bicyclette will be carrying Biko in the shop soon, and there will be a live Bicyclette & Biko studio sale sometime before Christmas.  Yey to holiday parties and great finds!  

Here is a photo taken from one of Bicyclette's photoshoots. The model wears the Biko Telescope Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment